1. Click the BUY icon next to the artwork and follow the instructions
to either complete your order on-line, or to forward your inquiry
2. As soon as 123soho has all required information to process your
inquiry, we will respond to you.
3. In certain circumstances, additional Shipping and Handling charges
may have to be levied. This depends on the terms and conditions
set by the sellers.
For all 123soho Participating Artists and Art Groups
1. In most cases, if there is a potential buyer for your artwork,
123soho will notify you through your e-mail address registered with
us. It is, therefore, very important that you update your e-mail
address in the event that you change it.
2. If the e-mail address is unavailable, the mailing address that
you registered with us will be used.
3. Once you agree to sell artwork through 123soho.com, we will
collect a sale commission at the following rates:
a. for all master/original piece of artworks -
Members of 'Premium' and 'Special' memberships
- 25% commission rate off the final sale.
Members of 'Standard' membership -
30% commission rate off the final sale.
Members of 'Free' membership - 35%
commission rate off the final sale.
All members at 'FreePosting' category
- 35% commission rate off the final sale.
b. for all reproduction piece of artworks -
All type of members - 50% commission
rate off the fianl sale.
4. Additional expenses such as shipping and handling charges,
are usually paid by the buyer. However, you have the right to negotiate
different terms. For further information on the payment structure,
visit the Payment of Royalty section under Terms
For other concerns or questions, please contact us directly at